On a daily basis, exercise discretion and independent judgment when it comes to preparing sushi.
Our Sushi Chef someone who is familiar with a wide variety of sushi recipes and is capable of delivering quality product to our guests.
The Sushi Chefs are responsible for serving guests in the front sushi bar and prepare orders from the main dining rooms.
- Make sure company recipes are made to specification.
- Prep food to company specification
- Receiving and inspecting product for freshest quality
- Openly cooked and presented food items
- Prepared and presented hot and cold sushi
- Prepared all sushi food products in compliance of standardized codes recipes and portion volume
- Monitored performance of kitchen staff ensuring they complied with restaurant guidelines appearance and code of conduct
- Ensured sanitation and hygiene of kitchen area
- Worked with management and owners designing menus
- Maintaining proper par levels of food.
- Maintaining the proper rotation of food.
- Ensure that fish yield sheets are completed daily.
- Meeting budgeted food cost.
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is conveniently located in Staten Island & Brooklyn, New York, Sayreville & Mountainside, New Jersey, now in Langhorne PA. Come visit us for a memorable evening where dishes are prepared at your table by our Expert Chefs, with only the finest in steak, chicken and seafood delights. Enjoy a drink from a wide variety of tropical flavors. Have some sushi and sashimi from our exclusive sushi bars. We specialize in Birthdays, Anniversaries and all party affairs. Banquet facilities are also available.
Thank you for your interest in working at our Company! We believe you will be impressed by our genuine and unique approach towards our role and responsibility as an employer. The success of our Company is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the best team possible. It is our belief that only a well-functioning and dedicated team will provide our clients with the highest level of service. We are driven by our core values: accommodating service, exceptional quality and true professionalism.
We understand that the quality of our employees determines the future of our Company. It is important for us to allow our employees to flourish from within. Therefore, we are always working hard to create an environment where our employees have continued personal and professional growth and development. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.