Restaurants is currently looking for a Sushi Chef for one of
our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto
Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings fresh
and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients
available, regardless of cost, and updating our menus to reflect the flavors of
each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics to include
world-renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed
dishes, and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All our restaurants
feature award-winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by
the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined
and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be
the best that fine dining has to offer. We are looking to hire a highly-skilled
sushi chef to prepare sushi dishes following food health and safety regulations
and restaurant standards. The sushi chef’s responsibilities include preparing
traditional Japanese sushi rice, chopping, slicing, and filleting various kinds
of fish, and placing orders for supplies as needed. You should also be able to
customize customers’ orders according to preferences and food allergy
successful as a sushi chef, you should ensure that all ingredients used in
dishes are highest quality. Ultimately, an exceptional sushi chef should work
well under pressure and maintain restaurant standards during busy periods.
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue-based quarterly
bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford -
medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF
We are looking for
individuals looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive
our business forward.
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different
types of fish.
- Inspect the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish
used to prepare sushi dishes and inform the Executive Chef when quality is
- Preparing various sushi dishes according to established
guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment to prevent food
- Regularly taking inventory of food supplies and other
- Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the
manager on duty.
- Sterilizing all utensils, instruments, and equipment
used in sushi preparation before every use.
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special
requests and food allergy considerations are satisfied.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Restaurants has achieved great success, and we are just getting started. This
position is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company.
This position will have regular exposure to ownership and significantly
influence company development decisions, from operational practices to company
culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- Bachelor’s degree in the
- Food Protection Certificate
- Proven experience in a fine
- Ability to manage an entire
- Budgeting skills to control
- Incredible food preparation
- Ability to handle multiple
tasks at once.
- Deep knowledge of fine dining
and industry-leading trends
- Impeccable time management
- Creative menu knowledge and
Anthony Scotto is a proud
Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can find more details
about Anthony Scotto Restaurants by visiting