Smokin Fins - CHANDLER, AZ, is hiring and looking for people who possess a strong desire to be part of our dynamic, culture-driven, unique and growing concept. New Team Members must be personable, hardworking, and committed to upholding Fins Standards; along with having a passion to be Great! If you have that passion, and the desire, we want to talk to you.
CURRENTLY SEEKING: SUSHI LINE COOK
SCALE: $19 - $21 per hour DOE
EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
- Help in the preparation and design of all food menus
- Produce high-quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sushi Chef in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with Sushi and its preparation
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 40 hours of vacation after six months of employment for eligible team members
- Up to 40 hours of paid sick and safe leave (“PSSL”)
- Flexible work schedules
- Meal discounts
- An opportunity to grow your career path
At Smokin Fins, we believe quality is the secret to great seafood.
We take pride in our innovative menu, which includes original seafood recipes as well as two-fisted burgers and great-tasting sandwiches. And because fresh is best, we strive to use locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Whether our guests arrive for lunch or dinner, Smokin Fins Seafood Grill offers affordable, diverse menu items influenced by Asian, Mexican, and Northwest cuisines.
Looking for great Cajun food? Jonesin' for key lime calamari? What about some killer fish tacos? We do it all. Better yet, each Lucky Fins location is locally owned and operated — so you get a hip seafood restaurant in your neighborhood, and we get to help support the communities we call home.
Our chalkboard specials change daily and feature our chef's skilled, creative approach to seafood. So stop by and see what’s new — we think you'll be impressed!