Are you ready for the best job you’ve ever had?
Ruth’s Chris defined The American Steak House in 1965 and continues to set the standard for premier dining and empowering workplace culture. Take this opportunity to join the best of the best and advance your hospitality career by joining a company committed to helping you grow along with us, and great benefits like:
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- Management Incentive Performance Plan
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Training and leadership development program
- Dining discounts
Learn more here:Why Work at Ruth’s Chris Steak House (ruthschris.com)
- Proactively recruit, hire and provide initial training, as well as on-going training, for all BOH personnel
- Perform line checks to ensure proper quality and quantity of food
- Inspect orders as they arrive to ensure completeness and quality
- Inspect all aspects of the kitchen operation and storage to ensure they meet Ruth’s Chris high standards of excellence, safety, and sanitation.
- Manage the financial results of the kitchen in order to drive profitability of the restaurant
- Purchase inventory according to sales volumes, forecasted sales, shelf life and PARs
- Proficient in all cooking positions and cooking skills
- Ensure proper scheduling and staffing of team to maintain the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the operation
- Actively source talent to build a winning team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Formal business education or a restaurant management degree a plus
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide mentorship to hourly team members
- Illustrate effective organization and time management skills
- Successful completion of corporate training program required
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
“Learn more atCareers - Ruth's Chris Steak House (ruthschris.com)
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only. Ruth’s Chris Steak House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.